We partner with The Piano Credit Company to offer both our new and used piano clients the opportunity to finance their piano purchase. The Piano Credit Company provides our clients several benefits:
- No early payoff penalties. Waiting for a bonus, consolidation loan or stock sale? This option offers a great bridge since you can pay off your loan at any time.
- Low APR. Compared to other specialty loan companies, The Piano Credit Company offers the lowest rates on a consistent basis.
- Flexible terms. The Piano Credit Company offers terms as short as a few months and up to 10 years on most purchases.
- Industry experience and financial strength. The Piano Credit Company was originally founded in 1998 . The company was formed by three shareholders of various backgrounds in the music industry including musical instrument manufacturing, piano industry consulting, and independent music retailers. The company is a subsidiary of US Midwest Bank.
How to Apply for Financing
Pre-Qualification is available prior to making your appointment. Input minimal information to get an instant determination of whether you may qualify for financing.
A Finance Application may be completed in advance or during your visit.
Tips for completing the application:
- Loan amounts may be up to 90% of the piano sales price. A 10% deposit is required and is collected at the time of purchase.
- Make sure to put the name of the piano you are trying to buy in the "Financed Item or Service" box.
- Not quite sure which piano and how much? Select the model you are most interested in and a likely finance amount. We can update the details once you make your final selection.
- Please note that is typically takes 15-30 minutes (during banking business hours) to receive an approval.
Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email notification and we will contact you to complete your purchase.
If you have any questions about the application please contact The Piano Credit Company Directly at 1-800-468-2255. If you have questions regarding your piano selection please contact Carolyn at Orpheus Music (703) 772-0455.